Monday 15 September 2014

To heaven and back..

15th September 2014


I think the reasons that keep me out on the trails are becoming more apparent. 


Happy memories from growing up in the countryside has never left my heart and Mountain Biking enables me to see a whole lot more of it in a shorter space of time. 
Not only that but the technical side of ridding rutted tracks, steep declines and uneven earth keep me begging for more. 


Already can't wait for the next adventure, I'm in love. 


Believe it or not I'm genuinely excited to see what the wet and cooler weather have in store for for me come the Winter's months. 
Already cracked out the Buff scarf for my ears as they tend to get a little chilly on the decents, apparently inherited from my Dad's side of the family.


Few photos of yesterday's ride..
37.7 miles in 7 hours 

































No comments:

Post a Comment